Monday 7 June 2010

Pink FOTD

After I bought MAC Love Rock mineralize blush, I had to wear it straight away.

I find it easiest to wear basic eye make up to work so I like to pair it with strong cheeks or lips, which are far quicker to apply.

DSCN0509

I wanted a paler pink to wear on my lips with this blush and I think MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick goes really well with Love Rock.

DSCN0508

DSCN0510

I swirled my brush in Love Rock and applied from under my apple, up to the top of my cheek bone. I then blended more of the highlight side across my cheek bone.

I’m in love with Love Rock!

XOXO

3 comments:

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Love the blush and the new layout :)X

Milly said...

Your new blog is looking gorgeous! And yes, Love Rock is just an amazing blush! I heart it mucho xx

Lu - The Pink Bandit said...

Really liking this look, love the lip colour. x