Saturday 26 June 2010

No7 LE Summer Collection

This third product is another rave and I’m afraid it’s going to involve a picture of my toes.

DSCN0585

PHWOAR! Look at the shine on that polish.  Stay Perfect Nail colour in Sunshine. Weird name for a silver colour, Sunshine definitely conjures up gold in my mind, but never mind.

I didn’t own a silver polish, and with my sunset look already on my fingers, and my pedi looking rather shabby, I slapped it on my toes.

WARNING- TOE PICTURE COMING UP

toes

I was astounded with the quality of this polish. Opaque in ONE coat.  That’s unheard of, for me, for a silver.  It’s usually so sheer, it would take about 5 to get to this.  Non streaky, dried quickly. Just perfect.  The colour is gorgeous too, like molten metal and has a semi matte finish, so it looks very sophisticated, rather than flashy.

The polish costs £7.25 and is also available in another LE colour, Sunny Days, a chocolate brown, until 13th June




No comments: