Tuesday 1 June 2010

CCO Haul

I had a teeny tiny spend in my CCO today, I just couldn’t help it! I was restrained and only picked up 2 things, although I REALLY wanted Brunette MSF and another Grand Duos blush.

I got Love Rock Mineralize blush which I believe is LE and came out in the Grand Duos collection.  This is the first mineralize blush I’ve got from MAC and I’ve fallen in love a bit. 

DSCN0499

With flash

DSCN0498

Love Rock is a bright pink, with lavender undertones.  It’s half frost blush, half highlight, which can be used separately or all together.

DSCN0478

L to R- all together, highlight, blush.

I know the glitter is a bit much for some people but I think it’s so pretty

DSCN0505

It was about £11, which is pretty good considering I’ve just found it on Ebay for £25 plus p&p.

I also got Melon pigment which is from the permanent collection.

DSCN0495

I’ve been lemming after seeing some gorgeous pics on people’s blogs so I couldn’t resist it for £11.  It’s just a perfect summer colour, which looks stunning all over the lid.

melon melon 2

swoooon!

What do you think, should I go back and get Brunette?

5 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

Lovely, lovely!

I have Love Rock, but I want Melon pigment and Blonde MSF.

*rubs hands in glee*

Good shopping Miss Dolly!

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Gorgeous haul! Your CCO seems amazing! The one in York has none of these products! I have the blush & its a perfect pink - mineralize blushes are my favourite!
I have a bit of a thing for msfs so i think you definitely need to go back & pick up brunette! I have been reading your tweets & im gutted that there was blonde msf! I actually need it! So gutted i missed it from colour craft collection!
xxx

Carlinn said...

I soooo want melon pigment! Its def amazing for summer!

Emma said...

Oooh love rock looks gorgeous! Love a bit of shimmer/glitter for a night out! xo

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love Rock looks beautiful *_____*