Thursday 3 June 2010

Gaga inspired FOTD

You may or may not know that I went to see Lady Gaga on Sunday and I was still on a Gaga high after my weekend so I decided to go for a Gaga FOTD. I was actually going to work so I toned it WAY down.

I used my picture of her to help create my look

DSCN0390

BIG curly hair, thick eyeliner and bright lipstick

DSCN0466

The sides of my hair are still much shorter so I haven’t quite got the weight to fully curl it yet.

DSCN0467

FACE

No7 tinted moisturiser
YSL Touche Eclait
MAC Pink Swoon blush

Eyes
MAC paint pot- soft ochre
MAC BlackTrack gel liner
W7 palette- dark brown for eyebrows

Lips
Rimmel Colour show off lipstick-Shocking Pink

I know EVERYONE does this, but how would you feel about more Gaga inspired FOTD pics?

4 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love the bold brows.

I personally love Gaga FOTDs. :)

Unknown said...

more gaga fotds! more! that lipstick suits you so well, i love it xox

Steph & The Spaniels said...

yes :) more fotd would make me very happy!
U look great hunny xxx

The Beauty Bite said...

That looks awesome! More Gaga - her make up is fantastic.

xx

thebeautybite.blogspot.om