Tuesday 22 June 2010

No7 LE Summer Collection

Screen shot 2010-06-08 at 12.27.53 PM

The No7 summer collection Sun Drenched has been available since 19th May and is taken off shelves on 13th July. The whole collection is aiming for a subtle bronzed glow, rather than an orange fake tan.

I was sent a few bits from the collection and I had mixed thoughts on the products.

Starting with my favourite, the Sculpting bronzer

DSCN0590

The packaging is great, very 70’s tortoise shell. The bronzer itself is separated into 4 shades, meaning you can use it for contouring your face or swoosh them together for an all over bronzer. I’ve only used it in the latter way, and I adore it’s glow. More than Nars Laguna (which I have to say, does nothing for me) At £13.50, this is a lot more purse friendly than Nars too. There’s no shimmer to this and gives my pasty skin a lovely, healthy colour.

DSCN0588

Admittedly, the hand swatches make it look awful, trust me, I’ve heavily swatched just to show the difference in the 4 colours.

I would thoroughly recommend any pasty ladies grab one in Boots before they disappear forever!




No comments: