Sunday 21 March 2010

NOTD

I had to crack open my BYS polishes straight away. I’m not normally a pink polish wearer, but I wanted to try something a little different.

BYS Tickle me pink is Barbie in a polish- the colour is INSANE.

DSCN0017
DSCN0016

I was impressed with the first coat of the polish, applied nice and thin but when it came to the second coat, it applied with some streaks. These do appear to have disappeared now though.

Of course, I couldn’t just leave my nails alone. I had to apply my glitter polish over the top. After seeing Leanne’s post on them, I know there was no way that I could wait.

DSCN0023

DSCN0021

As Leanne says, these are quite hard to work with. I only applied one coat to my nails, but you could layer up if you wanted more glitter. Just such a pretty mix of chunky and finer glitter.

I’ve come over all girly *flicks hair* What do you think?

XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gaaaaawwwjuss nail colour + topcoat! *swooon* I love anything sparkly :D xxx

Milly said...

Oh my!! you were right girlie! This is so magical and my dream NOTD!! I must recreate :)
It's just so cutesy. I LOVE it!
xxx

Leanne said...

LOVE THIS SHIT :D
Those Glam Glitters are sooo fun but they are a bit of a bugger to get off. I haven't seen Tickle me Pink before, pretty sexy! xo