Monday 8 March 2010

Blush love

I am in blush love with MAC Peaches. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone else mention that they own/love/use this but it has a special place in my heart as the first MAC blush I owned.

IMG_0163

IMG_0164

The pic makes it look a lot brighter than it is in real life. It’s a beautiful true peach, no shimmer, just simple and matte.

IMG_0165

Here it is swatched alone and over Maybelline blush mousse Peach Satin. It will change colour depending on what cream blush you swatch it over which I love.

On the face

IMG_0167

On it’s own

IMG_0166

Over Peach Satin.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Ohh I have been wanting this blush for quite a while now! It looks absolutely gorgeous! It looks great on you as well :) xx

Sheefa F said...

wow looks stunning! I love colors in the peach family :)

Tina A. said...

Peach toned blushes are always so flattering!
Peaches looks great on you! :)

xx

Unknown said...

Think I might look into getting thid colour, think it might suit me! Looks lovely X