Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween Costume

This year’s Halloween night out was rubbish! We found out on Friday that the night we were planning to go to had sold out however my best friend managed to score two tickets so her and I could go. Went to the club dressed up and found our tickets were not on the door so we couldn’t get in. Gutted!

Luckily I’d recycled my costume from 2 years ago- a zombie playboy bunny. G actually has a zombie Hugh Hefner costume to match but he’s never managed to wear his.

DSCN0926

I used Revlon Colourstay as a base and then whitened my face using white face paint. I “deadened” my under eye with MAC Blackground paint pot and a mix of greens, blacks and purple shadows from my 120 palette. Contoured my cheeks using MAC Scene shadow and wacked Barry M 101 on my lips(knew I’d need that corpse look at some point in my life!) For my bunny eyes, I lined the top with C2000 Fast stroke liquid liner and applied some massive human hair lashes from Eladora.

DSCN0927

Then I slapped on LOTS of fake blood. Add one bunny costume bought online and a very fake looking wig and voila! Zombie Bunnygirl.

DSCN0930

Sorry for the blurry pic. It’s the only full length one I got, as I was hoping to get more at the club.

Oh well, always next year!

No comments: