Thursday 14 October 2010

Help!

I’ve got skin like a snake..

Well, not really but I should have by my lack of moisturising. I do my face every night (and morning if I feel the need) but I never moisturise my body. EVER. I had one body lotion but it appears to have gone missing so now I’m after your help.

What body lotion/cream/butter do you recommend? Is it worth paying more? or does cheap work just as well?

Also I’m now interested in SLS shampoo and conditioner as my scalp hates sulphates and it’s pretty sensitive.  I’ve currently being using Andrew Collinge purity range, which does help, but does contain SLS(despite saying it’s sulphate free) and I’m after recommendations of truly SLS free hair products.  Can anyone help with that?

Thank you :) x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Palmer's cocoa butter and Aveeno's intense moisturiser for cheaper creams and I think Liz Earle's Superskin body cream is great if you have very dry skin but it's quite expensive. I'd say start off with something cheaper, you could always ask for more expensive creams for xmas or bday!
I've just started using Liz Earle's SLS free shampoo and conditioner and I think they're brilliant, but at £7.50 each not everyone can afford them. I really recommend them though if you can!

Phibster said...

I would definitely recommend body butters over lotions, they seem to moisturise for longer so it's great for if you can't be bothered every day.

My favourite is Sephoras flavoured ones.. Body Shop are good too.
If you want lotion then i'd choose Jergens or Johnsons.

SianinSouthsea said...

Thanks ladies :) I think I def am more of a butter girl than a lotion. I might have a look to see what cheap ones I can find.
Liz Earle sounds good, I love their skincare. I'm also quite tempted by the massive, salon sized Tigi SLS free stuff.