Thursday 28 October 2010

These boots are made for walking (hopefully)

I wanted wedge boots last year. I ordered my perfect pair from The Office sale and then they went out of stock.

So this year I’ve been pleased with the influx of wedge boots but haven’t found ANY I like that aren’t way out of my price range.

Until today!

I spied these beauties whilst finding some boots for my friend’s halloween costume. They only had one pair, in my size, for £18!!

64hg

Obviously it didn’t take much convincing to dip into the joint account. Savings, schmavings. They are SO comfortable. I forget I’m wearing heels. Time will tell by the end of the day tomorrow, after I’ve stomped to work and back in them but fingers crossed!

Edit: I got these from Primark, forgot to say! Wore them to work on Friday, not too bad! A little rubbing on the side of my foot but nothing a few well placed plasters couldn't solve. HURRAH!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Love these! Hope they're still comfy by the end of the day :) They looks great xo

little miss said...

Love em, where are they from? :)

SianinSouthsea said...

@Little Miss
They were from Primark xx