Monday 1 November 2010

Boots Body butter review

DSCN0913_thumb[9]

I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I think I’ve formed enough of an opinion to review it.

The product- Boots Coconut & Almond Body Butter

How much was it? £2.99

Where can you buy it? Boots- in store or online

What they say- With extracts of coconut and almond, Boots Ingredients Coconut and Almond Body Butter is specially formulated to moisturise and hydrate your skin leaving it soft and smooth.

What I say- This is fantastic. I’ve got from being a lazy, snake to a smooth moisturiser. I use this after every shower and my skin has never been so soft. The smell is delicious, I may be bias as coconut is my favourite scent but mmmmmmmm. I enjoy the fact that it makes my pjs smell nice and I can smell coconut on my skin for hours after using it. The cream itself is extremely thick, yet it takes no time at all to sink into the skin. The tub is a really good size(200ml) so you get a lot for your money.

How do I use it? I found a generous scoop is best, rather than applying a little at a time. Although I’ve used it frequently for the past few weeks, it looks like it’s still full. I scoop out and rub into my skin. Easy peasy!

Would I buy it again? Absolutely. This gets thumbs up all round; good price, generous size, nice smell and fantasticproduct . There is also a mango and orange blossom one that I’d like to try next.

Any drawbacks? None so far

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds exactly like what I need! I am super lazy when it comes to moisterisng. I might try the other flavours as I have grave dilike towards coconut.