Saturday 16 July 2011

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Ahhh I love cheesy post titles :)

I got a new lipstick the other day. I didn’t need it, my lipstick drawer is full of lipsticks I hardly use but I wanted a new one. It’d been ages.

So I didn’t feel so guilty, I got a cheap and cheerful Boots Natural collection one. It cost £1.99 and I had £2 in spare change in my purse.

DSCN1411

Rose Petal is a summery, peachy pink. It does look a lot more nude on the lips than I expected but I’m certainly not moaning for less than £2!

DSCN1404

DSCN1408

4 comments:

Miss A said...

I love Natural Collection lippies - Apple Blossom is my favourite but this one looks very pretty too - I need it now! :P xo

Unknown said...

this is quite cute, nice colour. I must have a wee looksies when I am next in boots

shel xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colour, so pretty!

nana said...

it looks like a "my lips but better" kind of colour :-)
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com