Tuesday 12 July 2011

Back to the early ‘90’s

I bought a body suit in the H&M sale yesterday.  I’m not sure what possessed me but I wore it to work today and I’m not ashamed to admit that I loved it.  I often wear tops tucked into skirts and for once, revelled in not having to constantly re- tuck it in.

DSCN1394 

The cute floral print matched some new red and turquoise jewellery I got so very much a happy outfit day :)

Necklaces-Miss Selfridge
Body suit- H&M
Skirt-Dorothy Perkins
Boots-Primark

4 comments:

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Oh I love a good body :) They are ace for the tighter-none tucked creeping out outfits that we need.
Cute print, and love th skirt too
x

SianinSouthsea said...

Thank you hun xx

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Love the peace sign

Question.... How come your hair is up in a pony ? looks short in last post ?? I need to know your secret ha x

SianinSouthsea said...

Haha, sorry hun I meant to reply to the last post. The last post had pics taken from Feb time when my hair was short but I've been growing it since then!
Mainly wearing it in a messy top knot or bun until the style grows out more.
xx