Friday 5 November 2010

Friday Featured product

This is a new kind of post I’m going to try-let me know if you enjoy them. Each Friday I’m going to be featuring a product on my blog, either something new or something I’ve loved that week or something I’ve re-discovered. You get the picture.

So this week’s Friday Featured Product is Sally Hansen Insta-dry anti-chip top coat
DSCN0947
My make up pet peeve is polish that takes too long to dry. I’m way too impatient. I really don’t like Seche Vite. It smells bad, it’s too thick and it makes my polish peel off. So I’ve been looking for an alternative and this ticks all the boxes. It has a really thin formula so there’s no peeling a la Seche. It’s pretty simples to use- paint your nails as many coats as you need, let the last one dry for a few minutes, paint this on top and your nails are touch dry in 30s. FAAAAHBULOUS.

This doesn’t mean that your nails will be completely knock free, but certainly means that you can be off doing other things within a few minutes. It has cut down my nail drying time so much. Longevity isn’t amazing; my nails have been chipping within a few days, but this is nothing out of the ordinary.

I got mine from Boots for £5.95

No comments: