Yes I realise it’s been ages since I went to NYC but I just haven’t gotten round to showing all the hauls!
Here’s my Sephora haul
Surprisingly small. I was only allowed a small amount of time in Sephora(maybe an hour) and I decided just to get things I needed.
1. Sephora daily brush cleaner. I really like this. Quick spray to my brushes in the morning and they’re super clean.
2. Sugar lip treatment by Fresh. I feel a bit conned by this. I realised as I was going to the counter that I wanted a sugar scrub and hadn’t looked for one. I grabbed this in the queue, paid $22.50 for it (didn’t even look at the price) got it back to a hotel and it was.. a lipbalm. Pah
3. MUFE Matte eye shadow in #18- Tangerine. I’ve wanted a really bright orange for ages and this was the most pigmented shade I have found
4. UDPP. I caved after everyone’s raving on this post. I can’t say it’s any better than MAC Prep+prime eye, which is what I was using before.
5. OPI by Sephora- Metro Chic Matte. I couldn’t resist trying this shade. It’s meh.
6. Sephora Bronzing brush #44. I needed a new Kabuki and this one has a long handle(as you can see!) I really like it. No fall out ye, very firm and soft.
I also treated my mum to MUFE HD Primer in pink. I just asked her and she really likes it. She said it definitely brightens her complexion and helps her foundation glide on better.