Sunday 29 November 2009

Christmas

I've just settled down under my snuggie to watch the original Miracle on 34th street so I thought I'd post a blog concerning Christmas.



I love Christmas and I think I've always strived but never achieved the perfect christmas. I don't know what it is but my family never get as excited as I do. This year we're doing things a bit differently and G and I are spending Christmas day with our best friends.
We've started planning and we're going to have champagne breakfast, special Christmas dresses and an amazing Christmas dinner. I am so excited! My family aren't too happy but I think it's time I thought about what I want to do for a change.
Are you guys doing anything different for the holidays?




Xoxo

2 comments:

Music said...

Hubby & I are planning to go to the Far East to visit my family. I'm already drooling thinking of all the exotic food that I've been missing.

What's more, we MIGHT also relocate overseas very soon!! :)

I normally love cooler weather, but after living in hot Australia I can't seem to get used to English winter again. So yeah, I'm super excited about it! :)

Anyway, I hope you have a super fab Xmas.

Vi and Ollie said...

Will be spending it with the bf's family this year, definitely won't sit well with the family but oh well.