Monday 3 August 2009

Monday Poll

I love these. I've been wanting to do one for weeks but I only ever remember on Tuesdays or Wednesdays!

Mood
: Sad but a little proud. I was writing another post earlier which required going on MAC and saw all the new collections on there. It makes me sad not to buy anything, but I'm really proud that I haven't.

First words out of my mouth this morning: "hellooo" to my bf, when I met up with him to go to work

What I’m looking forward to this week:Going special shopping on Saturday. We're gonna go to some new charity shops then out for a nice lunch

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: my weight. I've put on so much recently

On my makeup lust list: I can't even think of a lust list. It makes me sad

What i ate: tuna bagette, Macoys, a twirl, a pizza and a bowl of Ben and Jerrys. I don't have to wonder where all this weight has come from..

Cheeks: MAC Pink Swoon sheertone blush

Lips: Maybelline 18 hr superstay lipstick in Red passion, then Barry M 101 lip paint

Outfit: cream glads, red skirt with white bird print, white t shirt with a print of a fox round the neck

Fragrance: Coco Mademioselle

Weekly goals: Not buy any make up or new clothes. I don't count Charity shop finds

3 comments:

Cat said...

I'm not buying anything from MAC for the time being - however may pop in and get a look at the graphic garden palettes on Saturday, I've decided to not buy anything new until I've seen it in the flesh!

xx

SianinSouthsea said...

@Cat- That's what I want to do but I don't live near one. I'm visiting family in Scotland at the end of the month so I might pop into MAC then and see what I like

Unknown said...

Think I'm going to go into MAC on saturday. Knew the spending ban wouldn't go to plan. I knew my heart wasn't really in it...