Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tag


The Honest Scrap TAG

You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or somethings). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.

I've never done one of these before but I've been a bit lazy with blogs lately so I thought I'd give this one a go.

I was tagged by the lovely Carly at Cheated hearts- Check her out if you haven't already, her OOTD are really cute



1. I was named after a page 3 model. Yep Sian Aedy-Jones was a page 3 model and former Miss Wales. Nice. I'm not actually welsh though, I was just named after my dad's favourite page 3 model. Classy



Here she is





2. I read loads of tacky books. Jackie Collins is my favourite. I think I have read all her books.



3. I love going on holiday. I've gone to America 3 years in a row- Florida, Vegas and this year, NYC. I also quite like Disney holidays. I've been to Florida twice and Paris four times. That's a bit much isn't it?



4. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 1/2 years. :)



5. I'm saving up to buy a house/flat. I want a 2 bedroom place so I can have a dressing room. We should be ready after Christmas!



6. I'm really messy. Disgustingly so. My room is appalling. I really don't treat my clothes well



7. I have a massive phobia of frogs.



8. Chanel is my favourite luxery brand (saying designer just doesn't feel right). It's my dream to have a Chanel bag. I make do with sunglasses at the moment

9. I have lived in the same town all my life. Until last year, I had also lived in the same house all my life!

10. I buy expensive accesories but cheap clothes. My whole wardrobe is practically Primark. it's because I usually wear things once and then get more stuff. I really don't like Topshop, it's over priced.

That's me! I tag anyone who hasn't gotten round to this yet!
xx



5.

2 comments:

Carly Slym said...

I have a phobia of frogs too :(

Anonymous said...

it's my dream to own a chanel bag too! : )