Friday 2 April 2010

NYC Haul part 4- Drugstore

Whoops! I’ve just realised that I never finished my haul posts from NYC, and showed you what I bought from drugstores. I went 5 months ago so I’ve not really got any excuses- sorry!

Drugstores are my favourite kind of shops in America. I want to move there purely to have regular access to proper drugstores. All that food and make up excites me! Anyway, on to my haul, from Duane Reade and Walgreens.

S1051253

Very much nail based.

1. Milani polish in Good Morning sunshine. Such a great polish. I’ve used it in this NOTD. I’m completely regretting not getting anything else by Milani, very impressive brand.

2.OPI Matte in Alpine Snow and Lincoln Park after dark. I have no idea why a, I only got 2 OPI polishes and b, why one of them was white? My family weren’t very forgiving with the amount of time I could spend looking at make up so I didn’t get as much as I’d like. Alpine snow looks like Tippex, but I like it for nail art. Lincoln park after dark went on as soon as we got back to the hotel

S1051166

3. Covergirl Lashblast and Lashblast luxe. I am so glad I decided to see whether this mascara lived up to the hype. Lashblast luxe is the same but shimmery. Sounds weird but I picked up a copper one which is really pretty. I wish I’d got the black in it too.

4.LA girl nail art polish in red & white. These were on the counter at Forever 21 and about $1 each. I love them, so much so, that I ordered the black one from Cherry Culture.

5. Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. Used it, saw no difference.

There we finally have the end of my NY hauls. Sorry again for the delay!

XOXO

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I'm seriously jealous of how good Americans have it - their drugstores are so cheap! You can't buy ANYTHING decent here for less than $5 :(