Friday 16 April 2010

Haul

Yes I’ve been online. Yes I’ve visited the CCO. So shoot me!

DSCN0201

Whilst attempting to sleep on Sunday night I got coerced into making some purchases from Flashynails. I got a Konad starter set and 3 Diamond Cosmetics Polishes in Seafoam, Pink Flaminglo (yes, it’s glow in the dark) and Chain mail charm. Highly recommend this site, it was cheap and arrived by Weds(after ordering around midnight on Sunday)

I also popped into my local CCO on Monday and got a Studio Finish concealer(back up, mine’s running out and this was £8 instead of £12.50) and I got a cream colour base in Hush, a really pretty shimmery peach, which I will swatch in a seperate post.

I also picked up these bad boys today

DSCN0204

Massive and leopard print? Check! £6.99 from H & M

XOXO

1 comment:

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Great haul lovely :) & also them glasses are AMAZING!!