Saturday 13 June 2009

What rocks..and what doesn't

I would do a haul post as I've bought quite a bit recently, but I can't be bothered to get out of bed and find it all! Maybe later.



What Rocks

*Going to see Britney Spears. Complete spur of the moment, my work mate had a spare ticket the day before the show and I decided to go.


Myself and my work mates. I wore a spotty playsuit and open toed high heeled boots. Britney was awesome. Loved it.


* Going to see Miley Cyrus. I just love her. Everything about her. My workmate Lisa (the one in the middle) has got us tickets to see her in Dec at The O2. We're taking her 7 year old daughter who is going to dress up as Hannah Montanna. Too cute.


*Glitter liners. I bought a couple from Collection 2000 yesterday. They seem awesome but I haven't actually worn them yet. I'm a big sucker for glitter and liquid liner though.


*My eyebrows. They're finally getting into shape. I'm cursed with massive, thick, dark, horrible brows, which no beautician has ever seemed to be able to tame. Have resorted to waxing, trimming and plucking myself and they're looking so much better.


*Barry M Nail polish. lasts over a week. with no chips. ON MY HANDS. it's amazing. I love it. i use the combined base/top coat and nail strengthener with it.


What sucks

* Barry M nail polish in Mint Green. I wanted this for ages. I put it on last night. Not the colour I expected, far too blue. I actually prefer spring green. Shame.


*Patchy tan. I've woken up patchy. I was still patchy from my last tan application, I put more on to hide it. Still patchy :(


*Not being able to buy Naked Honey Collection yet. I want it all. I'm going to have to really choose carefully because I can't really buy it all (I'm saving to buy a house)


* Being awake at 8:30 on a Saturday morning. I'm having major sleep issues. I'm always tired. I'm on day 4 of a caffeine diet. I just want coffee and coke. I'm going out tonight so I'll obviously break it. I'm not sure what other mixer I'd have.


*Breaking my favorite heels(the previously mentioned heeled boots) at Britney. They only need re-heeling but I have no shoes to wear out tonight. Unless I wear flats. I'm going shoe shopping later!

x x

4 comments:

Cat said...

I have decided to try not to look at the naked honey collection, I'm going to wait until it's released here and go see it in store to see what I think. I'm hoping that less hype will make me less likely to buy :-P

And for tonight have lemonade or fruit juice as a mixer to avoid the caffeine can't beat vodka and cranberry!

SianinSouthsea said...

I've had a really good look through and I've decided what i want..I think!

I would have cranberry as a mixer but I don't think they'll do it where I'm going. Pretty much don't like any other fruit juices as mixers so I'll find it hard.
I think they do cocktails though, so I'm hoping for more fruity ones!
xx

Victoria said...

I wanna see Miley Cyrus! :)

xx
http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I went to see Britney too and I had a wonderful time!
I know exactly what you mean about the Barry M Mint Green. I finally bought it last week after reading loads of raving reviews and I just didn't like it at all. Think I may try only one coat next time but then it'll probably be too translucent. Such a disappointment!