Monday 1 June 2009

FOTD/OOTD/HAUL

I was bad and had another tiny shop on my way home. First though, OOTD!
Dress- Primark 2-3 years ago. I love this dress.
Belt- H&M
Shoes(which I'm not actually wearing) Tan Gladiators- Primark
FOTD to clash with my dress


FACE
MAC Studio Moisture fix SPF15
Revlon Colorstay foundation 001 Ivory
mixed with
Maybelline Sunglow Dream in 02 Bronze
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC Peaches sheertone blush
MAC Hello Kitty beauty powder in Tahitian Sand
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
EYES
MAC Prep+Prime eye
Barry M Gold lip and eye crayon
White e/s from W7 palette
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s
Green e/s from W7 palette
Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner in Black
Lash Stiletto and L'oreal telescopic explosion mascaras
I decided I needed a tiny make up bag to carry my lipstick, compact etc in my bag, and found a really cute one in H&M. I couldn't resist the bigger one too as I needed a medium sized bag to use when I go away
The tiny one was £1.99 and the bigger one was £2.99!
I also saw they did really cute Hello Kitty make up and I got this palette for £2.99. I'm actually quite annoyed as the colours are really similar to Too Dolly(which I just bought) but sparkly!
I also nipped into the CCS and got a white MAC e/s- Chill as the one I used this morning from my W7 palette really wasn't pigmented.
Hello Kitty e/s Palette in Aloha Lagoon
MAC E/S in Chill
I'm going to use it for a look tomorrow. I will now not be shopping until Saturday.
I promise..
X0X0

6 comments:

Reverie de Paris said...

love your dress :D Its so colourful and summery x

Kaz said...

eee, cute dress! i don't think i can wear those kinds though cuz they're too long for me :/

anyway, i love your bangs!
& that HK palette is super cute.

Emma x said...

I have the hello kitty make up bag, the range in H&M is super cute. x

Shortiee31 said...

That dress shouts out summer! Very lovely! :) x

Lou* said...

gorge dress x

k . . . said...

Really lovely outfit, and pretty light, colourful eyes!*_*! Please visit and follow my blog!*_*! http://ksdkemp-houseofkrystia.blogspot.com/