Saturday 30 May 2009

Style Warriors

heya
I'm so excited about the new MAC Style Warriors Collection and I'm so jealous that it's already out in the US. Combining animal print AND make up? Yes please!


I've been having a look through the collection and I really want Vibrant Grape e/s

and Lipglass in Style Warrior, which is the first colour
I think I'll have to look at the bronzers, face powders etc as I can't see anything that takes my fancy there at the moment. I think I'm also going to want one of the animal print make up bags but we shall see.
There doesn't appear to be a actual international release date yet( I just keep reading June) Does anyone know? I'm going to Brighton twice this month, and will be going to my nearest MAC shop so I'd love to be able to buy some there.
xoxo

No comments: