I've been having a little bit of trouble deciding what to blog on, I kept wanting to post pics but I'd lost my USB cable, however that has now been found.
I'm gonna show you my growing make up brush collection, just a few words on what I use them all for, and then some new eye looks using the new e/s I bought the other day.
Make up brushes.
I just started my collection but it's growing fast. I went to Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh and bought a MAC brush roll so I can keep them all together and transport them easily
This whole thing rolls up and also has additional pockets for other items.
- Big powder brush from Boots. Applying bronzer or face powder
- Face brush by MAC. Applying foundation. This is also great for cream blusher
- Short round eye brush by GOSH. Excellent for detail on crease and under eye
- Flat XL eye brush by GOSH. Good for whole eye application.
- Flat 02 eye brush by W7. Use to apply a lot of pigment.
- Blending brush by Sephora. BLENDS
- Short shader brush by Sephora. MAC 214 dupe. Use to densely shade lids.
- Small angled bristle brush. I don't use this too often. Works with gel liners and for eyebrows
- Medium fluff brush. Applying eyeshadows to a mid sized area. Mostly use on the mid to outer corner of the eye
- Small powder brush. More densely applied powder. Can be used for face or blush
- 169 Small angled contour brush by MAC. My blusher brush. Works well with 2 tones to contour cheek bones.
I hope that helps with some ideas on what to use different brushes for. Any questions, COMMENT! I'm gonna be doing a bright shadows post in a moment, so I can show how some of these brushes are actually used.