Tuesday 26 May 2009

Lush Review Day 2

After a really busy weekend, I thought I'd try my other 2 Lush bath and shower products tonight and I was bitterly disappointed.

In my bath I used MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment which smells delicious but that was really the only good point. It took ages to melt in the bath and it didn't really make the bath or bathroom smell of anything.

It's main selling point is moisturising but I found that my skin was softer after using The Comfortor bubble bar.

I'm giving it 2 out of 10, I would just go for a bubble bar in future



To compliment the sweet smell, I used Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel, which was actually worse than the bath melt. It's supposed to smell like strawberries and cream but actually smells very flowery and horrible. It's also far too thick and really difficult to get out the bottle. It's not very foamy and didn't appear to have a redeeming feature.

This had to be a 1 out 10 for me.


Very disappointing compared to the last review. For the first time ever, I won't be re-buying these products and wouldn't recommend them.

Hope that helps.
xoxo

No comments: