Sunday 9 February 2014

What Sian did #1



I've mostly been struck down with a returning cold this week (visit my twitter for regular moans!) and I don't handle being sick very well as it doesn't happen often. I had a day off on Friday but didn't manage to leave the house. 
Yesterday I went to London to see Wicked which was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I really enjoyed the show and cried during Defying Gravity. I wanted to do a separate blog about the day but I was so grumpy that I didn't want a moan post (didn't like my outfit, couldn't taste my food at lunch etc) 
I ended up going out when I got back from London, a night out which included two pubs, a club and a strip club so not exactly the rest that someone who doesn't feel well should be having! 

New buys: a Next pink coat from EBay, Wicked mug for work. 
New loves: Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and balsam tissues
New loathes: having no sense of smell, having a messy flat. 

No comments: