Tuesday 4 February 2014

Monday poll

Back in 2009 when I started blogging, I used to adore doing a Monday poll. Just answering a series of pre made questions is strangely satisfying (I think it comes from loving Myspace bulletins) 
I assumed that the original blogger no longer did them but I found her easily on google and she still does! 
So, from http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-309/ here's my first Monday poll in a few years:
1. Lately, my wardrobe staples have been: skinny jeans, glamourous jumpers and riding boots. 
2. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Neither, but creamy if I was forced. 
3. Do you make your bed every morning? No, my chap is normally still in it so he makes it. 
4. The best things in life take: time? 
5. What’s your favorite healthy food/snack? Smash pizza
6. Something unexpected? I'm going to see Wicked this weekend. 
7. What are things you like to do on the weekends? Not wear make up or get dressed and sit on the sofa with G and my cat. 
8. What are some things that inspire you? I find it really hard to get inspired by anything. I've never found the secret to it. 
9. Where do you go when you need to get away someplace quiet? My bed. 
10. Something you’re afraid to do? Fly long haul again. 

No comments: