A new dress arrived for me from Ebay. I missed out on these River Island dresses last year and have been scouring Ebay for a while. Mine was £9.50. I love the tackilicious print.
I wore it out on Friday and decided to do a matching eye look using my Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette as I’ve probably only used it once or twice.
Make up used
Face- Bourjois Healthy skin foundation and concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nars Orgasm blush
Eye- Urban Decay Primer potion, NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, MAC Too Dolly quad, Gosh Kohl in White, C2000 Fast stroke liner, Mac Kohl power pencil in Feline, Maybelline Colossal mascara, Mac Embark eyeshadow.
1. Prime your eye and add a white base every where you’ll be applying a bright shadow. This helps show the true colour
2. Highlight your inner corner using Yogurt.
3. Apply Too Dolly all over your lid, blending at the edges and applying more in the centre of your eye.
4. Blend Romping all along your crease and above crease, winging out towards the end of your brow. Blend down slightly into the Too Dolly, mixing the colours as you blend.
5. Apply a little Stately Black into the very outer crease (the end of the wing you have created) and blend.
6. Draw a line of white kohl along your upper lashline.
7. Draw over this with black liquid liner, drawing two wings. One straight from your upper lashes, and one from your lower lashes.
8. Fill the space you’ve created with your two liner wings with white kohl.
9. Line lower lash line with black kohl and add mascara.