Wednesday 3 August 2011

Another new lipstick

I caved and bought another this week. I HAD to have this after reading Lily’s(Beauty’s bad habit) post. For under £3 on Ebay, I got Stargazer 106- Neon Red.

DSCN1436 DSCN1444

I’ve been trying to get a lipstick in a particular colour for a while now and thought that this was it. Unfortunately it’s nothing like I want but it’s a gorgeous colour all the same.

If you’ve seen a lip colour similar, then please let me know. The colour I’m after is a bright mix of pink and coral. I thought Mac Costa Chic was the one but it’s too orange. It’s very similar to the colour on Francine in American Dad and I’ve def seen Khloe Kardashian wearing a similar colour

american_dad_Francine_Smith

2 comments:

Parisa said...

MAC Impassioned looks very similar to this one!

Leanne said...

American Dad >>> Family Guy. FOREVER. <3

Have you had a look at Heartbreaker or Candy Cane by Sleek before? They might be on the right track xx