Tuesday 9 February 2010

Product Rave

Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral

S1051648

This was given in our gift bags at the Maybelline event and I think it’s been my fav product. I’ve just bought it for the 3rd time and it’s everything I want in a foundation.

It comes with it’s own little kabuki brush

S4011651

which is surprisingly good quality for a free brush. It buffs the foundation on nicely but I prefer to use my Sephora bronzer brush as it covers a bigger surface area.

S4011657

To apply the foundation, you shake out some powder, swirl your brush into it and buff away. I love high coverage foundations and this just exceeds anything I have ever used. It covers so beautifully, but my skin still looks natural. It’s actually been described by someone as looking like velvet. It stays put all day, as it’s a powder and I don’t find all my belongings covered in foundation.

I used Rose Ivory which is the lightest shade.

3 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

I haven't even opened mine yet :/ I like using them in the summer though... my skin is too dry atm for powders :(

Unknown said...

I love this and used it all the time in the summer. I can't use it in the winter though as my skin is too dry and it just looks horrible. Looking forward to getting back on it in Spring time though X

Carlito86 said...

I loved this too, I love the brush.