Monday 8 February 2010

Blush combination

Due to the wintery weather, I’ve been combining a cream and powder blush to make it last a little longer and I’ve found a perfect combination.

S4011665

Coralista by Benefit- a gorgeous birthday present from Charlotte

S4011664

Dior Pro cheeks Ultra Radient Blush in Catwalk Pink.

The Dior blush is less creamy and more moussey (think high end Dream matte blush) which I find easiest to apply with a MAC 109 brush. I blend it high on my cheeks, which gives a long lasting wash of colour.

I then apply Coralista over the apples and blend up into my cheek bones with a MAC129 brush.

Here’s the result

S4011667

A beautiful, long lasting, shimmery blush.

Dior pro wear blush is discontinued(WAAAAH!) so I’m on the look out for a replacement.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Corr, gorgeous! I haven't got no Dior poncy stuff so I'll have to make do with my Maybelline ;P
I didn't realise you were so freckly! I love freckles, wish I had some!
xo

Miss Tapia said...

I love it! It's so pretty!

Lipglossiping said...

I'm glad you're enjoying using it lovely xxx

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous. I've never used cream blush cuz I'm a bit scared of it, but a mousse appeals quite a lot more to me. Might try it. And I have coralista already of course!
Looks lovely on you X