Friday 19 February 2010

Haul!

I had a day off today so I popped to the shops for a mooch. My haul was actually quite successful.



I got this top to add to the many nautical items I own( I swear this trend comes out every year) but I do love it. Peacocks £14




I also got Vogue- I should buy this every month and I don't. Watching The September Issue reminded me. A new set of
Make up drawers- I already have 2 sets of these, plus another 2 much bigger sets but I couldn't ignore them- Poundland £1! St moritz instant tanning spray- I have the mousse, which I've not yet used but I've never been lucky enough to find this. Tk maxx £2.99. Adrian mole- the prostrate years. I adore the Adrian mole books, G got me this as a gift with the Hannah Montana book mark.

3 comments:

AbbieAndBrian said...

i still haven't tried St Moriz
must get my hands on a bottle soon!!

Unknown said...

Love that top :) & those draws are a bargain! XO

Tina A. said...

I love the graduated stripes of your top, too cute!

xx