Sunday 3 January 2010

FOTD

Today’s face of the is a gold/green/brown look, which I did to go shopping again.

S1051640

close eye

S1051641

I applied MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre as a base and blended a few golds over my eye and around the tear duct. I put a shimmery green in my crease and blended a shimmery brown over the outer V and up into the crease as well.

The camera flash has washed out the colours a little, but it was actually quite a bright look. My camera also seems to always wash my blush out too, any tips for avoiding that(other than applying more, it shows up fine in real life!)

I’ve really enjoyed these FOTD recently. It’s been nice to have time to take photos after I’ve created a look, rather than being in a rush to get to work.

Have you been enjoying them? Or would you rather see something else? Let me know.

XOXO

1 comment:

BrionyLou said...

That's a gorgeous FOTD, I love the hair too!

I'm loving gold/green at the moment, think its been inspired by a rediscovered love for Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stash <3

xx