Saturday 2 January 2010

FOTD

I went shopping today and as my hair’s still in messy curls, I was feeling something a little more edgy, make up wise.

taylor

I really like Taylor Momsen, so I took inspiration from her smudgy black eyes and came up with this

S1051633

smudge

eyes

I toned down the underneath as it can make my eyes look smaller.

I achieved this look by apply MAC Blacktrack gel liner, and using a large pencil brush to smudge the eyeliner upwards before it dried. I could’ve used MAC Blackground paint pot, as I imagine it would work really well, but I didn’t have it to hand.

I applied the liner over the top of MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre and added a coat of CG Lash blast.

I really liked this look. It was quick and easy and made a nice change to the prominent line I usually have.

XOXO

2 comments:

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

i have the Mac fluidline so may give a go, though you make it seem easy so it will be a challenge for me

Happy New year xx

Bicky said...

I love her look! And Blackground is usually really good for that kind of thing. :)