Tuesday 13 October 2009

Winter Coat

For a while I’ve been trying to decide what coat to buy for winter. I have loads but they’re not very expensive or warm and I felt I should treat myself to a more expensive coat.
I’ve been searching high and low and haven’t been able to find any that I really liked.  My mum then reminded me of this little beaut I had in my cupboard and I realised I already had a perfect coat!

P2227_13-10-09

I bought it about 3 years ago for a fiver from a charity shop and it completely works with A/W 09’s big shouldered trend.

It’s 100% wool and sooo thick and warm.

P2228[01]_13-10-09

I LOVE it and it’s saved me splashing out on a new coat!

What do you think?

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too!!! What a find :) xox

Nik said...

I love the color!

www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com