Saturday 2 June 2012

Victorious Vintage and Jubilee nails nail


This weekend, my mum and I are going to Victorious Vintage at Portmouth's historic dockyards. It's a completely free event including bands, vintage clothing stalls, tea and vintage make overs. If you live in the Portsmouth area, I would strongly recommend you take a visit. I shall be wondering about taking photos for my new Portsmouth street style feature so say hello if you see me.




In the spirit of things I also thought I'd get involved in doing Jubilee themed nails. Here's a quick tutorial on each nail.
I love them. Part of me wishes that I'd done the little finger with a different pattern but I quite like the clashing/matching contrast.

001.Anchor-base coat of Barry M Cobalt blue, white nail art polish and I drew the anchor using black liquid eyeliner
002.The leopard print is done the Gem Fatale way, using Barry M White, Cobalt blue and Chanel Dragon.
003. Base of Chanel Dragon and Barry M white dotted using a dotting tool. You can get these really cheaply on EBay.
004. Base of Cobalt Blue, a star using a white nail art polish and then another star on top with a red nail art polish.

Apart from Victorious Vintage, I don't have much else planned for the long weekend. I might take Graham out for food at some point, there's a New York style steak house called Yonkers that I've just discovered and want to try.
I Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: