Thursday 7 June 2012

Personal: Weekend fun & likes/dislikes 002





Wrist wear:cat sitting:Best friend
Wedding posing:kids ride:bracelet
Soldier dress:blue hair:breakfast
Club stamp:nude nails:daisy chain

A few photos from my phone and instagram from the last few weekends. They mainly consist of comedy going out photos and home made bracelets, I'm not sure what that says about me.
I'm back to work after a lovely long weekend which is horrible however, loving the fact that it's Friday tomorrow already!

I'm going to a 30th birthday party on Saturday and I bought a new blouse to wear to it today. I'd had my eye on it for a while and when I went to buy it today, it was half price! Love that. I'm going to post a haul tomorrow including it. I'll finish with some likes/dislikes from the past week

Likes




001. Men's tshirts. I got one in Primark today. Cheap and far better prints than women's.
002. Friendship bracelets. I found some embroidery thread in Wilkinsons and now can't stop making my own bracelets. I find it very therapeutic.
003. Disneyland Paris. Potentially planning a trip for the end of November. Über excited.

Dislikes




001. Rain, rain go away.
002. Long fringe. Need a trim.
003. End of TOWIE and MIC. I love reality tat tv. At least Geordie Shore is back at the end of the month!

No comments: