Monday 18 June 2012

Clothes: Outfits I have worn

I love Claire's instagram outfits each day so I've cheekily borrowed her idea of showing the clothes rather than being in the outfit. This makes life much easier, I'm too shy to pose for outfit pics and mirror pics never show the outfit properly. It also means I re-create an outfit at any time, quickly.
I'll stop rambling now and get on with it!


Dress-Primark
Denim jacket-Primark
Boots-Priceless shoes
Necklace-Dorothy Perkins




Blazer-Primark
Tshirt-Primark
Jeans-Select
Shoes-Primark
Unicorn necklace-Aldo




Dress-Primark
Boots-EBay
Necklace-Dorothy Perkins

I'm still working on my blog changes, I've had a few delays but hopefully I should be able to get my domain and name change sorted soon. Out of interest, how important do you think a .com is compared to a .co.uk?

No comments: