Saturday 18 September 2010

Glitterbug

I have a new eyeliner. I’m obviously getting ready for Christmas already

RSCN0753

2True eyeliner dazzler in Silver.

Seriously the best glitter eyeliner I’ve ever had and it was only £1.95!
RSCN0749 Once the light hits it, it gets too disco ball to really be seen in the swatch but it’s packed full of glitter that isn’t gritty and doesn’t come off. The wand is not too long(I’m looking at you, C2000) and the brush is stubby enough to do some detailed looks.
RSCN0746
I love glitter liners on the lower lashline or over black liner
RSCN0761
2True have 10 colours- Gold, Silver, Mint green, Purple, Iridescent, Bronze, Forest Green, Turquoise, Electric Blue and Black.

2True also do a 3 for £5 deal on everything, so it doesn’t cost the earth to pick up more than one. I’ve got my eye on Iridescent, Forest Green and Purple.




No comments: