Sunday 22 August 2010

Notd

Hi girlies
Just a quick update on why I've been missing from blogland for so long. I've officially moved into my flat but we still have no Internet so blogging is off the agenda until we do.
Luckily, nail of the day posts are quite easy to do using my phone so I'll try and post a few more.

Here's Totally Teal by Boots No7. I splinted this beauty a few months ago but I've been waiting for a till spit to buy it. With my £5 off voucher it cost a mere £1.75.



Unfortunately it wasn't quite the colour I'd hoped. Far too dark to be a true teal. It's actually v similar to Barry M Racing Green, with a touch more blue. Finish is good though, 2 coats opaque, however the colour was so much nicer with just one coat



A really nice colour for Autumn but just a shade too dark for me.
Excitingly a friend of a friend works for Chanel and managed to get Paradoxal for me(all my nearest counters were sold out) so expect another notd to add to the millions, soon!
Xoxoxo

No comments: