Tuesday 31 August 2010

Curly halo

Bonjour!

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this yet, but I’m growing my hair long again. Up until the age of 19 I had lovely long hair, which I hated and chopped off. After 4 years of having short hair, I’m desperate for long flowing curls and sleek updos. Basically want this back again

laurens2

80'SWEDGE 031

*sigh*

My hair is hideous at the moment. As it’s in good condition, I don’t need to get it trimmed frequently for it grow but it’s very much a hideous non-style.

Whilst perusing Heat recently, I spent some time drooling over Nicola Roberts’ hair and decided mine was long enough to attempt her curls.

Nicola Roberts

Et voila!

DSCN0659

I had to use straighteners but I love it. This is now my full time hair style until it grows more. LAAAVE it.

G saw it and even said “ooo it’s like the ginger one from Girls Aloud” So very pleased with that

DSCN0658

BOOM! The big fringe is just so glam.

I would like the curls to be fuller though, any help? Would the dreaded heated rollers or a proper curling tong do better?




2 comments:

Phibster said...

You could try a massive barrel tong, my hair doesn't hold the curl for long but I think that's the exact curl your looking for - just load up on hairspray.
I use Babyliss Glamour Waves, I think that would work perfect for you.

Leanne said...

Ahaha I LOVE the first pic, you look like such a minx!
Loving the curls too, I wish I could actually style mine into curls how I want them, my natural curls are a bit unruly!
xxx