Monday 3 May 2010

US wish list

My gorgeous and lovely pal Lisa is off to Florida without me in a few weeks and to ease my pain she’s offered to get me some make up whilst she’s out there.

My current shopping list is

Originial Covergirl Lashblast mascara

lashblast_mascara_1

Covergirl Lash Blast fusion

lashblast_fusion_mascara_1

both in Very Black

Sephora daily brush cleaner

P208011_hero
Got the smaller one in NY and it’s running out. Need the bigger version in my life!

Sephora pro brush #49

P188223_hero
I need a massive face brush to apply my bronzer, Yinka, using her Sephora wisdom, recommended me this one.

Sephora by OPI, Leaf him at the altar
opi2
Such an unsusual green.

Sephora by OPI Top Coat, Gold for me
opi
Gold flakie top coat. FAB

I’m also considering Teal meet again

P258213_hero

That’s it so far. Lipsticks & blushes are a little hard from online swatches.

If she could find me OPI Jade is the new black too, my life would be awesome
opi_hong_kong_jade_250

So ladies, any other US recommendations for me? Any must haves? Let me know.

XOXO

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Looove Lash Blast <3 and I'm dying to try Jade is the New Black