Wednesday 5 May 2010

Smart OOTD/FOTD

As you may know, I had to go to the bank to apply for a mortgage on Saturday(which went terribly but that’s something I’m trying not to think about) and I decided I’d dress a little smarter to make a better impression.

I don’t do smart. Even at my job I can wear what I like so I rarely have the need to. As I don’t do smart trousers and was working with a limited wardrobe I thought I’d show you my outfit of the day

DSCN0364

Top- Dorothy Perkins
Skirt- American Apparel
Belt- Peacocks
Pumps-Dorothy Perkins

I always turn to this skirt for a smarter look. It’s super flattering.

I also did a very neutral face to compliment my bright outfit

DSCN0354

Face
Revlon photoready foundation
Maybelline mineral concealer
Milani Luminous blush

Eyes
Mac Prep+Prime eye
MAC All That glitters
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Vanilla
Maybelline Colossal mascara

Lips
DSCN0357

Barry M lip paint 101
NYX Round lipstick in Iris

XOXO

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You look lovely! Very smart but colourful which is something I can never achieve! xx

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Oh my gowd!! what happend chick! they cant have laughed you out the door just cause of your outfit!! grrr

You look fab - go for it! u will get there soon xx