Thursday 31 December 2009

Christmas OOTD

I thought I’d post the outfit I wore on Christmas day this year.

S1051503

Dress- £2 from Primark.  I got this on sale in Summer 08 and have never worn it.  The colour really compliments my new hair colour

shoe

Shoes-£25 from New Look.  I got these Spring 08 and again, had never worn them.  I got them for Las Vegas- the straps are pure gold glitter and the heel is a gold cone shape.  They are so uncomfortable, which is why I’ve never worn them!

close up

This is the only proper pic I have of my face.  I was wearing GA lashes in Cheryl (you can see a close up here) and just some gold shadow.  We weren’t allowed presents until we got dressed so I didn’t want to waste much time applying lots of make up.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look lovely! Love your hair!

Lydia said...

You look lovely! So glad you dressed up for christmas too! In my house i was the only one who made an effort xx

Cat said...

looks gorgeeeee x