Saturday 26 April 2014

Friday night make up

I went on a spur of a moment night out last night and wasn't left with much time to get ready. Normally I'd go with neutral eyes and a bright lip in these circumstances but I tried something different last night.
Pop of orange! I hate the using pop in that way but I'm too lazy to think of anything else. 
I used Mac all that glitters all over the lid, Mac Vanilla for highlight and the orange is make up forever in no18. 
To make the orange brighter, I used a white pencil in the corner of my eye and layered the orange over the top. 
I really liked the effect, the balance of neutral with bright is quite cool. I've tried this with a shimmery turquoise which also looks lovely. Next on my list is a bright pink! 
On my cheeks is Mac Dollymix and I have Mac viva glam gaga on my lips. 
My lace top is from Primark. 

No comments: