Sunday 27 May 2012

Hair growth May 2011-May 2012


I'm just stealing my Instagram photos to up date you guys as I realise not every one has Twitter or Instagram.
I've been growing my hair since Feb 2011 and this is my progress so far. I'm pleased with the result, especially since one side was so incredibly short (see here to see my previous haircut) I can't lie and say I've done anything special with it, I'm just lucky to have healthy hair that grows quickly. I have been using Herbal Essences intensive mask instead of conditioner though, and I love it. I just re purchased with my Sainsbury's order and I can't recommend it enough. Leaves my hair smelling divine and super soft.

I might update my hair history since the last one I did ended in Jan 2010. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! I love your hair short too