Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas party looks- part 1

I have quite a few parties to go to this Christmas which has given me a good excuse to be creative and come up with lots of different party looks.

This look was done out of Sunday boredom and I wanted to come up with something a little different to the normal golds and silvers.  Plus, I hadn’t even swatched my new Sleek Sparkle palette so I was dying for a play.

DSCN1057

I’ve seen a lot of beautiful purple party dresses so I thought I’d do a purple/pink look to match them.

I used the new Sparkle palette by Sleek

DSCN1045

and picked out the silver, the pink and the 2 dark purples.

DSCN1048 DSCN1053 DSCN1055 I also added some sliver glitter liner to the top lash line, and black to my waterline.

I really like the Sparkle palette, but there’s a real lack of lid colours.  This was the only look I could do, using just the palette. I’m definitely going to use the others as crease colours though.

Look out for more Christmas party looks throughout December

1 comment:

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Love your head bad, you look so different when you smile.. (don't mean that in a rude way) ha ha

Love the eye make up xx