Saturday 3 March 2012

Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe look

I do love Ms Minaj. Her crazy fashion and make up looks are awesome so I decided to use one from her Stupid Hoe video to inspire my Friday night make up.

I used this picture



but decided to change to colours to compliment my outfit. How amazing are the pastel yellow lips though?

this is what I came up with













I drew a winged out shape using white pencil liner, filled it in with NYX Milk pencil and patted on a mint green shadow from an EBay 120 palette.









Face- Mac studio fix fluid, Rimmel Stay matte powder, Benefit Dallas Bronzer and Mac Pink Swoon blush

Eyes- UDPP, Gosh White Kohl, NYX jumbo pencil Milk, EBay 120 eyeshadow palette, Maybelline gel liner, Mac Splashproof mascara, Primark eyelashes.

Lips- Mac Costa Chic

Really, really love paste colours and just think this is perfect for Spring. I need to try the pink eyes/yellow lips though- any ideas on where I can get yellow lipstick?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw this on instagram and was like ooohhhmy god its amazing! its so odd that it does but it REALLY suits you! i love it! it looks almost cartoon-like. it's wicked! huge kudos, you're always so so daring with makeup and i love it, so inspiring xo

The Black Pearl Blog said...

You look fabulous! x